Future Greenland 2017 is the fifth conference organized by Greenland Business Association.
Future Greenland is a meeting point for business professionals and decision makers.
Around 450 conference participants from Greenland, Iceland, Canada and Denmark meet for presentations & discussions, workshops & networking.
The theme of the year is: CAPITAL, COMPETENCES & CAPITAL
SAVE THE DATES:
B2B-event MAY 8, 2017
Conference MAY 9-10, 2017
Key note speakers include:
- EU commissioner Margrethe Vestager
- The Premier Kim Kielsen
- Resp. Editor in Chief and CEO. dir. Børsen Anders Krab-Johansen
- Professor Copenhagen University Minik Rosing
- Chairman of Economic Council Torben M. Andersen
- Prev. Premier Kuupik Kleist
- Adm. Dir. Danish Construction Lars Storr-Hansen